Gas Portfolio Write Up Support
Note: Students wishing on site assistance from our engineering division to complete their gas portfolios should use the 'Gas Work Experience' Product
This product is for students who are not completing their work experience with our own trainers, but who require assistance in writing up the gas portfolio professionally and competently.
Students undertaking a gas course are required to develop a portfolio of gas evidence, collected while undertaking on-the-job training/work experience.
Our Professional Instructors will happily assist you in learning and applying the correct procedures, reference material, and supporting evidence needed to demonstrate competence on site under supervision through the portfolio of evidence.
This service includes;
- Training on and writing up the Correct Site Inspection and Testing procedures for servicing, installation, repairs, etc to a professional level
- The Correct use of images, and reference material
- One to One Consultation and training with one of our gas professionals via phone, chat, live class, or email.
- Guidance to complete your gas portfolio professionally and competently
- We Provide assistance writing up and correcting, marking, improving or amending your writeups for each job type so that you can then complete all other similar jobs in the same manner
Please Note: Your gas portfolio is the only demonstration of on-the-job competence your training provider will have of your readiness to sit the acs gas assessments and as such, it is imperative that it shows this readiness, and that it can be repeated during your assessments and subsequently in real life.
For more information, simply use our contact form. You can also request a call back this way