ACOP - Gas Safety Awareness For Cavity Wall and Loft Insulation, Wall / Cladding Installers
Gas Safety Awareness for Cavity Wall & Loft Insulation Installers
An essential requirement for persons wishing to undertake cavity, wall, loft and related insulation installation or extraction.
Available is English, Ukrainian, Polish, Bulgarian, Romanian, Albanian
Course Details: ACOP 1 2 3 For Non Gas Fitting Operatives (Specific to Insulation Installers including Cavity, Wall, Loft, Cladding etc)
- Gas safety legislation for Non Gas Fitting Operatives
- Gas Safety in the course of trade works in installation and extraction of insulation materials
- Prevention of Gas Explosion and Emergency Actions for non gas insulation operatives and surveyors
- Prevention of Incomplete Combustion for non gas fitting insulation installers
- Flues and ventilation for combustion burning appliances and the effect of insulation materials
- Gas Safety procedures for non gas fitting operatives
- Safe Operation, Inspection and Testing of Flues
- Risk Assessment and extent of gas safety duties
Entry Requirements - None
Preparation - None Required
Support Document - Provided With the Course
Certification - Valid for 5 years and Issued on successful completion and Assessment. There are no retake fees for delegates who do not successfully complete the assessment .. Additional training and re-assessment is included in the price.
Course Duration (Estimated - Half to 1 day)
Assessment Type: Written Assessment (Multiple Choice)
Post Assessment: All delegates have free access to our gas safety technical support hotline for the term of their certificates and can revisit this course at any time for reference or CPD.
Also available for delivery On site, In House, In Centre, and in groups. Insulation companies can also benefit from a partnership option where we provide ongoing training and assessment to assist with new employees or operatives.
In Centre, In House or onsite fees for this course are dependent on numbers and availability. please use our contact form for a quotation or more information. Someone will respond within 24 hours.
We are updating our merchant codes. To avoid issues with payments while this is done, please email email@example.com with the number of delegates and a billing address and we will send an online invoice that can be paid by Card, PayPal, BACS etc .. or sign up here - https://www.cts-group-training.net/register---acop.html
Gas Safety Awareness Certificate
This course which can be completed online details the areas of danger and the required actions of the installer/surveyor to maintain gas safety.
For those who have allowed their certificates to lapse or who require this course in a hurry, our open university option provides the perfect solution with certification and course completion within 24 hours.